INFORMATION OF INTEREST FOR TOURISTS
IN search of the modernization of public transport, the State Government made basic modifications to the costs, routes and general regulations to the service, which we present to you so that your visit to the city of Querétaro continues to be a pleasant experience for you and your companions .
If your visits are constant to the city of Santiagp de Querétaro, we strongly recommend you purchase a prepaid card, with which you can acquire some benefits such as preferential rates and discounts when transferring from one route to another. Here are some details and considerations that we suggest you read to understand this public transport service scheme:
Cost of your first ascent
• $ 11.00 with general card.
• $ 9.00 with preferred card.
• Free transfer in circuits when the route passes through Zaragoza.
What is transhipment?
It is the benefit you have to pass for free to another bus interacting between the circuits when paying with your prepaid card.
How is free transfer used in the circuits?
• If you transfer from a route that passes through Zaragoza to a circuit.
• If transfers from circuit to circuit.
• If you transfer from a circuit to a route that passes through Zaragoza.
How long is it to make the transfer?
60 minutes since you pay your first ascent.
When does the free transfer in circuits not apply?
• If you approach the blue circuit and turn to orange or vice versa.
• When addressing the same circuit from which you descended.
What benefits do I have?
• Guaranteed step frequency.
• Agile transfers.
• Free transfers with card.
• New buses.
What is the trip on credit?
If you do not have a balance, you can have a trip. When paying again 2 trips will be charged; the trip already made and the one you are going to make.
In case of wrong payment ...
Go to the IQT to verify your history. If there is an undue charge, a refund plus $ 100 of compensation applies.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO PROCESS YOUR PREPAID CARD FOR THE FIRST TIME, THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A PREFERENTIAL RATE IN THE NEW PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM:
• Children from 3 to 6 years (Validity per school year)
CURP and birth certificate
Go in the company of the father, mother or guardian with identification
• Student (Validity per school year)
School card with photo
Proof of studies of the current month (full name, school year, official seal of the school and signature of the principal) or receipt of registration or payment of the current monthly payment along with the reference sheet to prove that it corresponds to the student who is going to carry out the process (sealed by the school or bank)
• Senior (Validity for one year)
Official photo ID
• Person with disabilities (Valid for one year)
Credential proving the disability issued by the DIF
In case you have lost the plastic if you obtained the preferential rate support, the steps to make the replacement of the Preferred Card are:
1. Deposit $ 42.00 to the account: 0 1 9 4 7 9 3 4 5 5 of Bancomer, on behalf of the QUERETAN TRANSPORT INSTITUTE (Electronic transfers are not accepted).
2. Gather all the required documentation for the card you will replenish.
3. Save the payment receipt issued by the bank.
4. Attend the Qrobús Broadcast Center (IQT Facilities) or the delegations Félix Osores and Epigmenio González, with all your documents and proof of payment.
BETWEEN THE BENEFITS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PREPAID CARD ARE THE FOLLOWING:
When you don't have enough credit: Travel with a credit ticket
1. Use your trip on credit.
2. Recharge the trip on credit on your card.
3. Pay the trip on credit (you can only use a credit ticket, not cumulative).
Transhipment: Apply on two trips in less than 60 minutes
1. Use two different routes.
2. Time starts when paying the first trip (the validator will indicate the route).
3. Second trip (Observe the validator).
4. Total to pay when using transfer
First trip $ 11.00
Second trip (transfer) $ 5.50
Total $ 16.50
First trip $ 9.00
Second trip (transfer) $ 4.50
Total $ 13.50
FINALLY, WE PRESENT THE NEW CIRCUITS OF THE CITY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM, SO THAT THE UBIQUES AND BE MORE SIMPLE THE TRANSFER TO YOU:
• C1 Blue
Zaragoza Circuit - B. Quintana - University - February 5
Prol. Zaragoza - IMSS - Alameda - Tank - Los Arcos - B. Quintana - Marista - Av. Universidad - CIIDET- February 5 - CEA - City Club
• C2 Orange
Circuit February 5 - University - B. Quintana - Zaragoza
Los Arcos - Tank - Alameda - IMSS - February 5 - UAQ - Mariachi Square - University Avenue - Arteaga Auditorium - San Javier College - B. Quintana
• C3 Green
Technological Circuit - University - E. Montes - Carr. Mexico / Querétaro
The t. Carr. Federal 57 - Raymundo Enriquez - Technological - Tec 100 - Student Square - ITQ - University Avenue - E. Montes - Sta. Rosa de Viterbo - Municipal Pantheon
• C4 Red
Circuit E. Montes - Zaragoza - Circunvalación - University
Independence - Circunvalación - San Javier - Marista - University - Ezequiel Montes - Sta. Rosa de Viterbo - Av. Zaragoza - Alameda - Tank - Republican Army
• C5 Purple
Zaragoza Circuit - Pasteur - Luis Vega y Monroy - TAQ - Corregidora
Alameda - Pasteur - Gómez Morín - Luis Vega y Monroy - Children's and Women's Hospital - Stadium - TAQ - Luis Vega y Monroy - CANACO - H. Mirabe